- I’m a grateful son, loving husband, and a responsible father.
- I was born in Changde City, Hunan Province and spent my teenage years in , Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
- I now live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with my wife, Anya and kids, Serena and Griffin.
- Both my academic degrees (B.Sc. and M.Sc.) are in Health Information Science.
- I’m a public servant to the province of British Columbia, Canada.
- I’m an active person, enjoy all sports and outdoor activities, and love meeting new people from all kinds of background and culture.
Team Lead, Operational Services and Analytics. BC Ministry of Health. Victoria, BC. October 2015 – present
Project Lead, Health System Performance Management. BC Ministry of Health. Victoria, BC. June 2014 – October 2015
Performance Management Analyst. BC Ministry of Health. Victoria, BC. July 2012 – June 2014
Health information Analyst. BC Ministry of Health Services. Victoria, BC. April 2009 – July 2012
Group Fitness Instructor. Ian H. Stewart Complex. Victoria, BC. April – December 2012
Personal Trainer. Ian H. Stewart Complex. Victoria, BC. August 2007 – February 2012
Clinical Data Coordinator. PRA International. Victoria, BC. June 2007 – April 2009
Researcher/Project Assistant (Co-op). Canadian Institute for Health Information. Victoria, BC. September – December 2006
System Analyst. Teekay Shipping (Canada) Ltd (Co-op). Vancouver, BC. January – April 2006
Enterprise Data Dictionary Assistant (Co-op). Interior Health Authority. Kelowna, BC. May – August 2005
Strength Trainer. Ian H. Stewart Complex. Victoria, BC. September 2003 – December 2007
Cashier. International Grill. University of Victoria. BC. August 2002 – August 2003
M.Sc. Health Information Science. University of Victoria. September 2010 – June 2015
B.Sc. Health Information Science. University of Victoria. September 2001 – June 2007
NSCA-CPT (National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer). June 2007
BCRPA (British Columbia Recreation and Park Association) Personal Trainer Certification. August 2003
Revised on January 3, 2015