Four more days to go. It’s so close, yet it seems so far away.
Mom is lovely. I cherish every moment with her. But damn, I miss my kids. I miss hugging them. I miss my wife. I miss kissing her. I even miss Holly and her nutty face.
Almost there. Four more days.
I kept myself busy every hour of the day. Here is the distraction for today:
Five most important lessons from COVID-19 according to leading Canadian experts in disease control and epidemiology:
- Socio-economic and health inequities have made some people more vulnerable.
- Canada’s division of health-care responsibilities is inefficient.
- Centralized decision-making in health care stifles innovation.
- Lack of coordination stymied research.
- Good messaging and communication matter.
Great points, especially the last one.
Reference: Five big lessons experts say Canada should learn from COVID-19. Jan 26, 2021